Stripe option payments provide you 2 options: a bank payment and a crypto payment.
Step 1: Access the settings menu: https://app.usebraintrust.com/settings/payments/
Step 2: Click on ‘Add withdrawal method’
Step 3: Click on ‘Stripe Account’ - click it twice!
- Keep in mind, Stripe charges a 0.2% fee for payments.
Step 4: Click on ‘Confirm’
Step 5: Click on ‘Add company node’
- It will default to Freelance Labs, Inc or the node you’ve worked on a job through. If you are working on multiple nodes from multiple jobs, you will have to set this up for each node.
Step 6: Click on ‘View’ under Account
Step 7: Follow the Stripe onboarding process
- This will ask you for your name, email, phone number, website
Step 8: Click on Bank account ot Crypto wallet depending on which option you want to get paid with
- If you choose bank account, Stripe will ask for your currency, routing number, and account number
- If you choose a crypto wallet, Stripe will ask for your wallet address. At this time, you can only be paid out in USD Coin via Polygon
Step 9: Fill out the remaining fields, then click on ‘Submit’
- This will ask you for your date of birth and home address
Step 10: Complete your ID verification