What is the Professional Network?
Braintrust has all the professionals and knowledge to help you get unstuck and build your perfect career. The Braintrust Professional Network is for professionals to get access to the best knowledge and support for their career growth from the people who get it the most.
Professionals come to Braintrust to earn, learn, and grow at different phases in their career. The Career Help feed on the Professional Network allows talent to share their professional wisdom, get personalized direct help and advice to reach the next step in their careers. From the Career Help feed, talent can ask a question and get answers from the world’s top professionals offering their experiential knowledge.
- The Professional Network is a space for talent to give and get career help, it is not a job board.
- Be kind and respectful.
- Professionals posting on the Professional Network are looking for help and advice or are sharing knowledge from their unique perspective and experience. Differing opinions are welcome but responses should be well intentioned and respectful — derogatory or hurtful posts will be deleted.
- Unsolicited self-promotion posts will be deleted.
- Activity in the Professional Network and across community platforms must be in accordance with the Network's Terms and Service and Code of Conduct. Failure to comply will result in deleting the post and may result in account deactivation.
- Please email email@example.com for all Braintrust specific support questions.
- The Support Team does not actively monitor the Professional Network.
- Looking for a job? Questions about specific job opportunities on the Network should be directed to the submission of a ticket.
- If you’ve already been approved and are looking for assistance with jobs, please reach out to the talent matcher listed on the job posting.
- Interested in posting a job on the network? Become a Braintrust client!
- Please refrain from sharing personal information in the Professional Network
- This includes payment information or personal contact information. Use the Direct Message function for any direct communications.
- Spam and scam posts will be deleted.
- BTRST token price speculation is not allowed on any Braintrust community platform.
Tips for posting
- Giving help? Share your expertise with the community! This is the chance to share your learnings and actionable advice.
- Looking to get help? Ask your question! What are you curious to learn about? Is there a problem that you are facing at work, but do not have a mentor to turn to? Where are you facing challenges in your career? Where can you give guidance in building your career?
- Before posting, ask yourself: Did you provide context with a clear ask or action?
- Thank the professionals giving you advice and help, and pay it forward.