Ready to hire talent through Braintrust? Look no further than this step by step guide to help you post your job today!
Step 1: Log in
Step 2: Make sure you are on the 'My Jobs' page from the left navigation.
Step 3: Click 'Create a job'
*If you're not sure where to begin, check out how to use our templates here.
Step 4: Add the logistical information about the job:
Step 5: Click 'Set up New Job'
Step 6: Add the rest of the job description:
- Expected duration
- Hours per week
- Desired location or timezone for the candidates to be based out of
- Desired Years of Experience
- Desired Skills
- Select if a resume is required for the application
- We recommend that you always click 'Resume is required'
- List required skills or qualifications
- We recommend splitting it into 'Must Have Skills' and 'Nice to Have Skills'
- List more about the job including:
- The first few deliverables
- Description of the project
- What makes a candidate successful
- Select up to 4 application questions
- Not required, but highly recommended to help you narrow down the list of applicants
Step 7: Click 'Review and post'
- Check that everything is correct and looks right
Step 8: Click 'Post Job'
That's it! Your job is now live and you should expect to see applications flowing in shortly.